Whitson CM is looking for a Full-Time Environmental Inspector required to work out of Southern California.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
– Managing site specific Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
– Conduct weekly inspections for all delegated construction sites for compliance with their individual stormwater management plans and the construction stormwater general permit
– Prepare reports of findings and corrective actions required by contractors and developers
– Conduct storm inspections during inclement weather for compliance with individual stormwater management plans and the construction stormwater general permit
– Take site stormwater samples, prepare sample logs and required reports
– Prepare Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
– Inform and advise site contractors of proper use of Best Management Practices (BMPs)
– Coordinate with implementation crews and subcontractors in the resolution of corrective actions
– Maintain all required licenses, certificates to perform job tasks
– Providing training in storm water compliance
– Tracking and overseeing permits such as the NPDES storm water general permits and creating compliance documents related to EPA, OSHA or other programs
Compensation: Pay Rate is negotiable, pay will be commensurate with experience and education.